Research article on hydrogen water
Most people will ask” do you have clinical research papers for hydrogen water?”
Yes, We have attached few articles here,
If you spend some time to google those research articles(>600), you will understand further.
The body of science regarding health benefits of H2, hydrogen gas has advanced rapidly in recent years thanks to the studies done by research scientists around the globe.
1) Over 600 peer-reviewed articles have been published on the impact of H2 on humans, animals, and individual cells. It shows that H2 regulates over 200 biomolecules and appears to provide benefit in 166 health conditions and disease models, affecting virtually every organ in the human body.
H2 operates on human metabolism in 3 primary areas:
• H2 rapidly and easily converts toxic free (hydroxyl OH-) radicals to water (H2 + 2 OH – > 2 H2O);
• H2 maintains antioxidant homeostasis. In other words, the body’s own antioxidants are leveraged and maintained; and
• H2 supports cell signaling, cell metabolism, and gene expression. This impacts inflammation, obesity, and aging mechanism.
Hydrogen gas is a better antioxidant
2) Are H2, hydrogen has— Antioxidant ??
• H2, hydrogen gas is the smallest molecule. Other antioxidants such as Vitamin C or Vitamin E are very large by comparison. They must also be digested, absorbed, transported and finally taken up by the cells. H2, hydrogen gas penetrates the stomach lining quickly and acts inside the cells immediately. It’s able to get into every part of the cell more quickly protecting DNA, RNA, and proteins against damaging oxidative stress.
• Each molecule of H2 neutralizes two free radicals. It easily separates into two slightly charged atoms that neutralize the free radicals created from our daily oxidative stress. In the process, it creates water thus hydrating the cells.
• H2 is selective and targets only “bad” free radicals. Oxygen radicals are extremely damaging. However, your body also produces “good” free radicals, which serve useful purposes. Other antioxidants only partially neutralize radicals, both the good and bad ones. Worse, these antioxidants can then become free radicals themselves once they’ve done their job. H2 selectively goes after only the bad radicals and unlike other antioxidants, neutralizes them completely.
It is not an overestimate to say that hydrogen water’s’ impact on therapeutic and preventative medicine could be enormous in the future.”
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”1765″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”1766″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”1767″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”1768″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row]