Q: I’ve tried the health supplement recommended by others, so far I have not seen any effect. Why?
A: The amount of dosage you consume, whether you ate at the appropriate time, and how long you have been consuming the products matters and may affect the effectiveness. If you have not seen or felt any effect, review and check if you have ate the right amount of dosage, right timing of the day, and consume over a certain period of time.
Q. Why do I have to consume at least 3-6 months to see some results or improvements?
- Your stomach lining replaces itself every 5-7 days
- Your outer layer of skin, the epidermis, replaces itself every 28-35 days
- You are given a new liver every six weeks- ten weeks
- Red blood cells live for about 4 months and generates new blood
- Within the next year, 95% of the cells in your body will die and be replaced. In just 365 days, your body rebuilds itself into something better (or worse), depending on how well you treat it.
- The entire human body, right down to the last atom, is replaced every 5-7 years.
So if you are consuming health supplements, give your body some time to see some improvements. Health supplements are not medication and are not intended for immediate results. Most importantly, remember to consume your supplements regularly and on time.